We will be setting up leadership training for leaders who want to learn how to lead by unfolding and not moulding. To help team members to unfold the best version of themselves. To not mould team members to always do as the leader tells them, to always do things in a standardised way, but coach them to make their own decisions.
Our training courses give leaders opportunities to develop life skills to..
- Build trust by giving team members a say, that they are heard, that they are part of their own unfolding process to the point where team members are prepared to try new things, knowing that their leader will step in if a team member is about to do something that carries a risk of causing harm to themselves or others.
- Lift each team member's awareness of their own choices and their own habits. And to help each team member to adapt their own choices and habits so that shared situations work for everyone.
- Help their teams see competition, uncertainty, pressure to perform, as a way of helping them to find new ways to unfold a better version of themselves, that is often just around the corner. To see that winning and pressure to perform don’t dictate their state of mind. To see that just as important as performing and winning is team members remaining healthy in mind as well as body.
- See their own performance and the performance of their team members as the speed at which they unfold a better version of themselves. The best of us tend to try to unfold a better version of themselves on a daily basis.
- Select team members based on their passion to unfold a better version of themselves. And avoid selecting team members who always believe they don't need to get better and who always blame others for any mistakes.
This handbook, written by members of LifeSkills21.org provides an overview of our training
Any questions, are welcome